Come meet with professionals from various fields that affect Seniors just like YOU, at no cost!
- Get personal help with your Medicare.
- Learn about how to make your home safer as you age.
- Find out how to plan for your assisted living needs, memory care needs and be prepared for hospice or end-of-life concerns with pre-planning.
- Resources from legal counsel, identity protection and self-defense that you can actually use!
- Speak with a Nutritionist, a Health Coach, a Personal Trainer and discover how you can receive food bank assistance.
- Meet a Grief Counselor or chat with a Funeral Officiant who provides free services; speak with someone who can help you with your family cremation or burial services.
- Find out about free transportation services, places to buy thrifty clothes and do some furniture shopping; and, uncover other financial savings available to Seniors.
- Learn how to properly take your own blood glucose level, check your own blood pressure and maybe even line up to get a flu shot.
Over 30 Exhibitors scheduled to assist you. Entrance is FREE of charge and light refreshments will be provided. Enjoy some free coffee from the Riize Coffee Shop.
Come be a part of the Love Bears All 1st Annual Senior Well-Being Fair and increase your personal well-being!
INTERESTED IN EXHIBITING? PLEASE EMAIL US AT email@example.com