A Nonprofit Christian CharityLove Bears All, Inc.
Love Bears All, Inc. provides physical, financial and spiritual support to the elderly, disabled, disadvantaged, homeless, abused, widowed, single mothers, battered women, veterans, human trafficking victims and orphaned residents in the Southwest Denver Metro area.
What We Do
The vision of Love Bears All is to ensure that hurting people in crisis in the Southwest Denver Metro area are cared for Biblically in the love of Christ.
Our mission is to acquire and distribute physical and financial resources, spiritual support and services to help meet the emergent needs of the hurting people in crisis. Needs experienced by senior citizens, disabled persons, single mothers, battered women, widows and orphans. We do this by being faithful stewards of donated resources and by being willing servants of Jesus Christ, showing His love to the hurting in our community.
Recent Q3 2022 Projects
HOW WE SERVE
Our Calling to Help
Maintenance & Repair
HOW WE GET IT DONE
Our Nonprofit Organization
We rely heavily upon Love Bears All Volunteers and Donors to be able to meet the physical and financial needs of hurting folks. These are NEEDS, not WANTS.
Needs like an emergency furnace repair in sub-zero weather, or a simple emergency trip to the pharmacy when a car broke down. An elderly person who cannot get their own groceries anymore due to their declining health, or someone who needs to receive a call, visit or welfare check because they are living alone and conditions outside are harsh. It could be that we have a Client who needs our help getting their gutters cleaned because they are too old to get on a ladder, or it may be a young wife who has been beaten by her husband who suffers from mental issues who now needs help finding resources for her specific situation. A single mother who has had her door broken in and cannot afford to secure her own home for the night, or a disabled man who has had unexpected car trouble and cannot make his rent and still buy his medicine.
No matter the severity of the issue, these people have serious needs which they just cannot handle alone. These are actual examples of the types of help that we have provided real people. And there are real people who volunteer their time and generous people who donate resources to help meet these needs. We are a 100% volunteer run Christian charity – we depend on God and people who have caring and generous hearts to help us help others.
The Lord leads us to those in need and members of the Board of Directors of Love Bears All carefully vet and prioritize each need that comes our way. The word is put out to our Volunteers and Donors, and God sends to us the folks and the resources to help meet the need. We hope YOU are among them!
Volunteer Updates for 2022
- We had three Community Service Volunteers assist us to complete court-ordered hours. Each person enjoyed working with us and said they would like to continue volunteering for LBA.
- We signed up with CFC (the Combined Federal Campaign) to make our Charity accessible to Government employees who wish to donate time as volunteers or give donations from their paychecks to nonprofits.
- We signed up with Benevity to make our Charity accessible to Corporate employees who wish to donate time as volunteers or give donations from their paychecks to nonprofits.
- We signed up with Vee, a service that posts volunteering opportunities to the public and provides nonprofits in need of Volunteers with a web-based Volunteer sign-up service.
- We are currently signing up with Sign-up Genius to get additional posts of volunteering opportunities to the public and provide us with an additional web-based Volunteer sign-up service.
- We have reached out to several churches for help in volunteering.
Fundraising Efforts Results for Q3 2022
- The Wolhurst Spaghetti Dinner on 6/26/22 raised $557.00
- The Wolhurst Pancake Breakfast on 7/16/22 raised $394.00
- The LBA Yard Sale on 9/3-9/5/22 raised $1,373.00
- The Wolhurst Ice Cream Social on 9/17/22 raised $114.00
Upcoming Events for Q4 2022
- LBA Fall Harvest Festival Baking Contest & Auction fundraiser upcoming on 10/15/22.
- LBA Leaf Raking & Gutter Cleaning Day upcoming on 11/12/22. VOLUNTEERS NEEDED.
- LBA Thanksgiving Meal Giveaway upcoming on 11/18 & 19/22. VOLUNTEERS NEEDED.
- LBA/American Legion Winter Coat Drive Collection Day upcoming on 11/26/22.
- LBA/DCF Christmas Pageant upcoming 12/17/22.
- LBA Biz & Griz Breakfast fundraiser upcoming 1/14/22. VOLUNTEERS NEEDED.
- LBA Valentine’s Concert & Dinner fundraiser upcoming on 2/14/22. VOLUNTEERS NEEDED.
HOW CAN I HELP?
Our Need for YOU
We need a virtual army of volunteers and donors to do what we do. Maybe you can help with a particular trade or specialty? Maybe you can sit with an elderly person for an hour every week to visit or read a book? Maybe you can provide a bed for a single mother to give her child? Or, maybe you have the financial resources to be able to give regularly to this ministry?
Fill out the form below and let us know how you can help us help others.